CAN YOU ANSWER THIS? QUIZ - MAY 2004
- What are the differences between the images from the medium resolution instrument and the high resolution instrument and why are both important?
- The High Resolution Instrument consists of an imaging component and what else?
- We are going to make a crater in Comet Tempel 1 with our impactor. How do craters form?
- How did our target get its name?
- Why are we doing observations from Earth at the same time we encounter Comet Tempel 1?
- What do you know about other missions to small bodies (asteroids and comets)?
Click here for the answers.
Can You Answer This? - Archive